社区应用 最新帖子 精华区 社区服务 会员列表 统计排行
主题 : Some quotes from my favorite tv show
级别: 圣骑士
显示用户信息 
0  发表于: 2004-07-11   

Some quotes from my favorite tv show

There is a first time for everything.

Dreams are answers to questions that we haven't yet figured out how to ask.

Never is a very long time.

I'm not a loser, but you made me feel like one.

Sooner or later, a man's got to face his demons.

You could believe what you want to believe, but you can't hide the truth from you.

Respect the nature, because it has no respect to you.

What if the truth is worse than what you think.

Don't go looking for something you don't wanna find.

If somebody doesn't ask the right questions right now they may never get asked.

Something lives as long as the last person who remembers it.

You passed me today within a foot, but you were miles away.

Nothing happens in contradiction to nature, only in contradiction to what we know of it.

I'm not really sure where science ends and paranormal begins.

Wrong thing done for the right reason is still a wrong thing.

Making somebody to believe something is true while it is not is just as much a lie as a lie is.

A story can have only one true ending. Even as the stranger felt compelled to commit his final words to paper, he did it knowing they must never be read. To see the sum of his work was to see inside his own emptiness, the heart of a destroyer not a creator. And yet, reflected back upon him at last he could see his own ending. And in this final act of destruction, a chance to give what he could not receive.

For the first time, I feel time like a heartbeat, the seconds pumping in my breast like a reckoning. The luminous mysteries that once seemed so distant and unreal, threatening clarity in the presence of a truth entertained not in youth, but only in it's passage. I feel these words as if their meaning were weight being lifted from me, knowing that you will read them and share my burden, as I have come to trust no other. That you should know my heart, look into it, finding there the memory and experience that belong to you, that are you, is a comfort to me now as I feel the tethers loose and the prospects darken for the continuance of a journey that began not so long ago, and which began again with a faith shakened and strengthened by your convictions, if not for which I might never have been so strong now. As I cross to face you and look at you incomplete, hoping that you will forgive me for not making the rest of the journey with you . . .

[此贴被芊湄在2004-07-11 4:57重新编辑]
在人群里,永远特殊寂寞而陌生;
没有了人群,又变得平凡欢悦而空白.
那就用一束彩色铅笔,把人群中的每个人涂上各种颜色,
至于自己,等最后再决定要素描、要水彩还是留白...
描述
快速回复

按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交