社区应用 最新帖子 精华区 社区服务 会员列表 统计排行
主题 : MY DAILY COOKING
级别: 论坛版主
显示用户信息 
0  发表于: 2008-07-09   

MY DAILY COOKING

My food journey is starting now. It's all my own recipe.Could you like to join in with me?

Today is the first day my friend moved in today.We finished all our rice this afternoon, and there are no more egetable at home except garlic,onion,potato and carrot.
So we try to make some food different. we find some chicken wings and legs in the freezer, and we decided to make roast chicken and poatoes with tomato,egg and noodles soup.
After a long afternoon break,we start.

Ingredients:
2 cut up chicken pieces and chicken legs
2 big potatoes, peeled and quartered
2-3 cloves garlic, crushed

Directions
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Marinate chicken and potatoes with oil, salt and pepper(if use some herb like thyme or rosemary,it 'll be great)
Place them in a baking dish. (put chicken on potatoes)
Roast in preheated oven for about 40 minutes,then check,until the chicken become nice golden color and the potatoes become soft.

Parsley or coriander for garnish.( we don't have any, but the taste is still very nice.)
[ 此贴被祝余在2008-07-11 17:03重新编辑 ]
显示用户信息 
1  发表于: 2008-07-09   
carrot salad with apple and raisins

Saute¦ dried mushroom and bak choy.
Saute¦ Onion with tofu skin and egg white.(egg yolk for making mayonnaise)
Carrot Salad with apple and raisins

1 carrots julienned
100g raisins
1/2 apple, cored and chopped
1 tbsp sugar
Mayonnaise sauce for dressing

mix all ingredients together.

How to make mayonnaise sauce

2 Egg yolks
250 ml oil
2 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp white wine vinegar
salt and pepper for season

place egg yolks in a mixing bowl, slowly pour the oil in the bowl, at the same time, keep whisking until nice consistency and smoothy.(it¡¯s very important to whisk all the time from beginning),then stir the lemon juice and adjust the seasoning to taste.
I put 2 egg yolks, use soya oil, but it is a little bit thin, next time I will try to use olive oil.
级别: 新手上路
显示用户信息 
2  发表于: 2008-07-11   
好想吃啊

飞升之后
显示用户信息 
3  发表于: 2008-07-11   
Home Made Sushi
Last month I bought a bag of sushi rice,and I decided to make sushi as soon as possible,
but I hadn't got any rice vinegar until today I found a chinese vinegar in my cabinet.
Although it is different kind,but I think maybe I can use it instead,why don't I try it?

Step one: cook sushi rice.

Ingredients:
Uncooked rice 300g
Water 300cc
Rice vinegar 30cc
Sugar 16 g
Salt 10 g

Wash rice and soak the rice in the cold water for 30minutes to one hour,so it is easy to cook.
Cook rice.meanwhile,heat the vinegar,and mix with sugar and salt.
When the rice is done, let it stand for about 15 minutes.
Slowly pour the vinegar over the rice,stir with wooden spoon.
Put the rice in a cool,windy place;let it cool down.

Step two: make sushi
Ingredients:
Nori,cooked chicken meat,boiled prawn, sliced egg omelet,sliced fresh carrot,cabbage,(whatever you like).
显示用户信息 
4  发表于: 2008-07-11   
Chocolate cookies
Today my roommate asked me to make some cookies.also she was gonna try them herself cos she had a very important test tomorrow, she wanted to relax by making the cookies .Maybe it was a good idea.Lucky we have a piece of chocolate,so we decided to make the chocolate cookies.

preheat the oven , prepare ingredients:

2cups flour
1/2 cup oil
1/2 white sugar
1/2 brown sugar
2 ea eggs
1/2 cup chocolate
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 salt

When everything is ready,whisk the oil, sugar together until creamy.
Beat the eggs and mix well,then stir in flour,add baking powder,soda,salt and chocolate chips.
Make even-sized small dollops. Oil the baking pan,place them on it.(Be careful not too close)
Bake in the oven at 170°C for about 15 minutes.
级别: 风云使者
显示用户信息 
5  发表于: 2008-07-17   
看着不错哦 不过自己做出来就不一定了

还有就是有些看不懂
犯强汉者,虽远必诛
描述
快速回复

按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交