社区应用 最新帖子 精华区 社区服务 会员列表 统计排行
主题 : 英语美文赏析:Just for today 只为今天
级别: 新手上路
显示用户信息 
0  发表于: 2008-03-03   

英语美文赏析:Just for today 只为今天

就为了今天,我会很快乐;就为了今天,我将磨练自己的意志;就为了今天,我会制定一个计划……

昨天,今天,明天, 也许选择今天最为明智。昨天已经过去,明天还未到来,唯有把握每一个今天,笑对今天,才是人

生之一大真谛。 (资料来自ESL港湾 http://www.ESLbay.com

Just for today I will try to live through this day only and not tackle my whole life problem at once. I

can do something for twelve hours that would appall me if I had to keep it up for a lifetime.

Just for today I will be happy. This assumes to be true what Abraham Lincoln said, that "Most folks are

as happy as they make up their minds to be."

Just for today I will adjust myself to what is, and not try to adjust everything to my own desires. I

will take my "luck" as it comes.

Just for today I will try to strengthen my mind. I will study. I will learn something useful. I will not

be a mental loafer. I will read something that requires effort, thought and concentration.

Just for today I will exercise my soul in three ways. I will do somebody a good turn and not get found

out: If anybody knows of it, it will not count. I will do at least two things I don't want to do-just for

exercise. I will not show anyone that my feelings are hurt: they may be hurt, but today I will not show

it.

Just for today I will be agreeable. I will look as well as I can, dress becomingly, talk low, act

courteously, criticize not one bit, and try not to improve or regulate anybody but myself.

Just for today I will have a program, I may not follow it exactly, but I will have it. I will save myself

from two pests: hurry and indecision.

Just for today I will have a quiet half hour all by myself and relax. During this half hour, sometime, I

will try to get a better perspective of my life.

Just for today I will be unafraid. Especially I will not be afraid to enjoy what is beautiful, and to

believe that as I give to the world, so the world will give to me.
描述
快速回复

按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交