社区应用 最新帖子 精华区 社区服务 会员列表 统计排行
主题 : what Do We Need?(不发白不发)
级别: 圣骑士
显示用户信息 
0  发表于: 2003-05-23   

what Do We Need?(不发白不发)

what Do We Need?
 I am only too glad to read the news in The Christian Science Monitor March 12, 2003,which reported  that Co-Abode.com is supplying services to help single moms solve many practical problems. now i am not interested in voicing my opinions on how about the single moms'situation is and how to improve it ,as the report itself has explored the topic.Actually,the news reminds me  of a serious problem in our own country,the social security system.
 Nowadays ,more and more people are complaining that our social security system is far away from sufficient ,especialy for the citizens in un -developed regions and specific groups,who enjoy little social welfare.that is true,and the goverment should take effective measures to improve the system and pay more attentionto the weakgroups.however,I do not think that is enough ,and i am considering if  the citizens ourselves can do somenthing to make things better?As we see in the report , Co-Abode.com is not organized by goverment,it was founded by an ordinary individual. "Two years ago, Ms. Sullivan, a single mother with an 11-year-old son, was looking for a friend and housemate, preferably one with a child who could be a pal to hers.An artist and educator from a family of seven children, she has always been a firm believer in the idea of community support for families. So after advertising in the local newspaper for a single-mother housemate and receiving 18 responses, she wondered: Why not put all these women in touch with one another?". Buoyed by grateful response she founded Co-Abode.
 Not only overcome one's own difficulties ,but also think about others',and then put the plan into practice to benefit all.Ms. Sullivanreally has built a good example for us.Meanwhile,the example gives us confidence that we are  very likely to make some contributions to the society as long as we like.but why we almost have never have a try?"Single moms stagger under the burden of providing for young children without proper financial support from family or social services," she says. "Out of my own need came my sense of mission."
 The sense of mission,which we just lack and need badly.I thingk it is really a precious spirital resource that count for our society.we can solve a lot of problems  by ourselves depending on it.(of course i do not mean it is none of government's business.)what a pity that our chinese have the habit of waiting for solvtions from others or authority.Don't forget,the more sense of mission we have ,the better the society will be ,and the more convinent life we will lead.

[wdb11][wdb13][wdb11][wdb13]
你好
级别: 风云使者
显示用户信息 
1  发表于: 2003-05-23   
回复:what Do We Need?(不发白不发)
把雨直拉出去埋了,发些英语,俺们看不懂:(
Good fellow!!
级别: 骑士
显示用户信息 
2  发表于: 2003-05-23   
美眉不好埋的。
把暴力的阶级敌人,大资,翔,拖出去埋了。
走了

级别: *
显示用户信息 
3  发表于: 2003-05-23   
回复:
翻译:  
   我们需要什么??我仅仅太高兴,不能在基督教科学箴言报2003年三月12日读新闻,它报导了?那Co-Abode.com正在供应服务帮助单身的妈妈解决许多实际的问题。
现在i别对说出我的意见感兴趣单人赛怎么样开moms'situation是并且怎么改进它,当报告自己探索了话题.实际上,新闻提醒我?在我们的自己的国家的一个严重的问题,社会的安全系统。?现在,越来越多的人正在抱怨我们的社会的安全系统是远的离开足够,especialy为在un的公民-开发了区域和特定的组,谁享受很少社会的welfare.that是真实的,并且goverment应该采取有效的措施改进系统和薪水更多attentionto weakgroups.however,我不认为是足够,并且如果,i正在考虑?公民能自己做somenthing使事情好一些?
当我们在报告看,Co-Abode.com没被goverment组织,它被平常的个人成立。 “2年以前,女士。 Ms. 苏利文,有一个11-year-old儿子的一位单身的母亲,正在寻找一个朋友和室友,最好为有能是一个伙伴的一个孩子的一个她的.从7个孩子的一个家庭的一个艺术家和教育者,她总是是一个坚定的信徒在里面为家庭的社区支持的想法。因此在为单个母亲室友在本地的报纸做广告并且收到18回答以后,她感到惊讶了: 为什么不与对方一起把所有的这些女人放在触摸? 由她成立了的感激的反应的浮标忍受得公司。?不仅克服一个的自己的困难,而且考虑其它的,并且然后把计划放进实践有益于所有的.女士。
Sullivanreally为我们造了一个好例子.其时,例子给我们我们是的信心?很可能做一些贡献到社会只要我们我们从来几乎没试一试的like.but吗? “单身的妈妈在从家庭或社会福利事业没有合适的金融的支持为年轻的孩子提供的负担下面蹒跚,”她说。 “从我的自己的需要来了我的使命的感觉。”?使命的感觉,我们就缺乏它并且糟糕需要.我thingk是一个宝贵的spirital资源因为我们的society.we能解决很多问题,数?自己旁边取决于它。".(当然i不想它不是管理的生意的任何一个。)多么的可惜的事我们的chinese有从其它或权威.等solvtions的习惯忘记,越多我们有的使命察觉到,更好社会将是,并且越多我们将过的convinent生活。
   哈哈哈哈哈哈
显示用户信息 
4  发表于: 2003-05-23   
啥么翻译工具??这么厉害
Good fellow!!
显示用户信息 
5  发表于: 2003-05-23   
回复:回复:what Do We Need?(不发白不发)
[quote][i][b]下面是引用武鸦于2003-5-23 16:44发表的回复:what Do We Need?(不发白不发):[/b][/i]